SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

8.28.2007

Blogging vs Money

The Black Girl's Viewpoint is looking at changing it's name to Erika's view. Maybe the title is stiffling the growth of the blog. I really expect to see more from this than what I am. My efforts right now are going into writing more and into different topics. The reality is I want more. The Black Girl's Viewpoint is not getting the attention I want it to have. So creating new blogs ideas is the next step. I have been reading about blogging this entire time. My blogs have made enough money to buy a candy bar. There is no substantial amount of money in blogging for me right now. Maybe that is the value of my blogging. This is evolving I hope into something that will create a source of income for me. I have created blogs at WordPress. One topic is rap music the other is free stuff and I am thinking about one more about my night club experiences. The last one really seems to be the one I think. The problem is clubbing on a regular basis. Fun, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane