SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

2.12.2019

Open Your Mind to Miracles - Xavier Eikerenkoetter

My Saturday night consisted of a Netflix and chill with bae. We watched Killer Mike's series on Netflix, Trigger Warning. He unloaded a lot of information. In the meanwhile, I have been on this journey of discovering my beliefs and feeding my spiritual nature. Killer Mike mentions Reverend Ike and his spiritual beliefs. I love new discoveries and ideas that make sense. This reminds of the teachings of Michael Beckwith. I have been listening to his Sunday talks and previous lessons and interviews. He even has published a few books I intend to read. Xavier Eikerenkoetter is the son of Rev Ike and has a similar message as well. Below is a video I watched on miracles that was thought provoking for sure.




Notes:
What does it really mean? What is the point of it all?

What is a miracle?

Manifest something of the mind.
The direct action of God in my life
The force that the universe came from.
It's all always happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane