SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

7.04.2015

On My Reading List


So I have started selling books online using Amazon, which by the way is amazingly simple and gratifying. Most days I spend my hour long lunch break scurraging through used books at my local thift stores. As of today I have reached approximately 400 books in inventory. Typically, I spend anywhere from $0.25-$2.00 for each book. My best find has been The Simple Solution to Rubik's Cube. I paid $0.25 for this book and sold it for $32.96. That was an exciting day. I won't bore you with the dets. I do want to share my current list of books I plan to read. I will also start to share some of interesting book finds. If you like, you can browse through my inventory at Erika Nicole's Bookstore and maybe even spark a conversation.




On My Reading List


  1. The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness 
  2. Read This Before Our Next Meeting by Al Pittampalli (8/3/2011)

Until next time, 

Erika 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane