SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

11.02.2008

What I Would Do With One Million Dollars

Of course I can think of the things we all want but really I'd use the money to initiate a global program for people in need. Helping others, keeping America beautiful and using the resources available to me have been lifelong passions of mine. This money would provide additional resources to use to help families here in America and in Africa. Right now people are suffering from a lack of health care and education. Women and children are left to suffer. Many do not get to eat three meals a day.
Low income communities are suffering from a lack resources. They need beautification of empowering and educating them. This money would touch and change the lives of hundreds of people. This is what I would do with one million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane