SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

3.07.2008

Shift Happens

Things change. People grow. As we get older we see, understand and comprehend things we never ever dreamed of. I say this because just recently I have been thinking of working within the field of education as a business teacher. Education it seems is a business and the children seem to suffer. I live in South Carolina for those of you who are new readers I work with a new charter school due to open in August. The enrollment is 2/3 complete. The staff is almost in place and things are moving smoothly. I am completely overwhelmed with the information I have recieved after attending the South Carolina Annual Charter School Conference and am excited about all the wonderful things happening within the field of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane