SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

11.30.2007

What Is Your Passion?

Once while working as a Manager for Goodwill Industries I had a coworker ask me what my passion was. She immediately responded by asking a question. The question was if you were rich what would you do with the money and travel cannot be an answer, simply because everyone says travel. So here I am today looking at my response to her. It was to help single parent families. This is my passion. I have a lot of work to do. This project has taken on a form I am proud of and look forward to seeing the end results of its impact on the underdeveloped community.



So saying that I ask you the same question. What is your passion?

1 comment:

  1. honestly, business is my passion. and from business, other forms of charity become involved.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here
    In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net

    ReplyDelete

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane