SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

11.30.2007

Here Is My Dream

My dream is to become a very success and profitable entrepreneur with a residual income. I see myself owning a small business development firm, an event planning company and managing a nonprofit corporation. My dream is to impact and lead my peers to become more aware of the earth and our impact on society. My dream is to become a large advocate of peace and saving the earth. I have a dream of becoming an author, being on Oprah, on the front of Essence magazine, living on the lake, winning the Nobel Peace Prize, driving a BWM 300 series, and being surrounded by a supportive group of friends and family. This is my simple dream.

1 comment:

  1. you have a lot of dreams erika; many of them will come to past very soon. i see you becoming successful in much.

    so...um...since you are going to become a success, how 'bout you upgrade that car taste babe. instead of a BMW 3-series, how 'bout be chauffeured around in a maybach 62; that's what oprah would do. lol.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here
    In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net

    ReplyDelete

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane