People who are sincerely interested in making the world a better place always capture my attention. I gravitate towards those who not only care about themselves but others and the earth we live on. Becoming a better person is something we should all strive towards. Learning ourselves, what we like, what we hate, what makes us smile, what turns us on and how we come across to people who cross our path, takes effort. Are you taking the necessary steps to become a better person? An image is fake. Who we really are will shine for everyone to see. What kills me are people who judge me negatively. Of course I'm sure I do the same. This is the reason for this topic. I strongly believe in self expression, individuality, freedom of speech and women rights. You should also. Try these exercises:
1) The next time you have a conversation with someone, listen.
2) Always, always make eye contact.
3) Never assume.
5) Remember not everyone finds the same things beautiful
6) Feel yourself breathe.
7) Pay attention your body language. It is being read.
8) Recycle. Ask for paper bags instead of plastic.