SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Search This Blog

10.02.2007

Do You Make These Mistakes?





A few things are on my mind right now, maybe I shouldn't call them mistakes. The first is the definition of the word fuck. I used the word and I had a family member really upset me. So as an adult cursing is wrong. Aunt Mary can watch it on TV but if I say it, oh boy, I'm the devil. I The second is that I've been volunteering some of my time within the local school system. I do hope my efforts are being recognized. Nonetheless, I am enjoying it. I feel exhausted from working too hard and not really seeing any financial gain and am ready for a trip, outside of the country. I need to be far, far away.

(Aunt Mary is a made up name, but trust the person is real.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Erika loves comments!

Erika's View Blog Archive a.k.a Memory Lane